Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to the world, Baby Luke!


My little brother is a DAD!!!


Luke Edward Honeycutt was born early this morning. Congratulations to Mark, Katie, and Luke. Check out their blog for photos and more information.

We got to meet the little munchkin this morning, and he is perfectly adorable. Mark and Katie were happy, but exhausted. Katie was a total superstar. She did an amazing job, and we all know that she gave Luke the best possible start to his new life.

Some of you reading this have known Mark for years, so I'm posting an additional photo of him as a glowing dad. I'm thinking of some of my earliest memories of Mark as a little kid (running naked in furious circles around the living room to dry off after a bath, picking the stuffing out of his beloved bear Bo and stuffing it up his nose, running up the street to chase after me and Mom the first time I rode the bus to elementary school...) and overlaying all those images with this new one of him as a father.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, sensei....toejam and earl would be proud! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete