Friday, July 20, 2012

Quotable Day

 It's always fun to listen to what Juniper and Violet have to say, but today was an even better day than most.


Violet: My favorite bird is a hummingbird.
Aaron: Why?
Violet: Because they are small and pretty.
Aaron: What about you, Juniper. What's your favorite bird?
Juniper: Vultures. Because they eat dead things and are good for the earth and the environment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juniper (pointing to two cartoon bees): I'm a mix of this one and this one. I'm a cross breed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Violet (quickly spinning a globe on its stand): It must be getting dizzy because my hands are getting dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Juniper: How much do you love me?
Violet: More than I can say.
J: All the way to the edge of the universe?
V: No, more than I can say. That means so much you can't say it.
J: All the way through a zillion universes, and all the way to one more?
V: More than that. That means more than anyone can say.
J: I love you all the way through a zillion, billion, million, zillion universes and into a whole new universe.
V: I love you more than that, because it's more than anyone can say.




No comments:

Post a Comment